Well I decided I could not handle the heat and lack of creativity, so I am saying hello to my new art project.
It is still in the process. The first step is cutting up strips of magazines and glueing them together length wise. My goal is to cover my bulletin board, so I glued three together length wise. Then I took two strips and made them my x and y axis. (please note the killer blue nail polish)
After that, I just got weaving. And within twenty minutes it looked like this.
And with a little more weaving I finish the bulletin board length wise. I still have lots to do to cover the entire thing, but the crafting so far has been refreshing.
Hope you enjoyed my poorly instructed do it yourself.