Some vulgar valentine’s I made. There are fronts and backs to these cards too, but I failed to photograph them. Oops.
Tag Archives: cards
Well it is pretty close to V-day which means you all deserve a Valentine’s Day themed post. So here is a VD list for you:
1. I got Valentines candy. What does that mean? Reese’s that are shaped like hearts and Hershey Kisses that are filled with cherry sugar gel.
2. Remember how much more creative I was last valentine’s day? I made this book that says a poem:
3. And I made those Valentine’s Day cards. I want to make them again and I have plenty of naughty things to have animals say, but there is no time to make them/ only time to talk about Valentine’s Day a lot on my blog.
4. I did make one new Valentine’s Day card yesterday, but there is only one and the recipient is probably going to be my cards-line/ not a real person.
5. Sometimes I think, “Woah, not enough hot male actors tell me they love me on a daily basis.” Well if you think that too, then don’t worry cause that is all about to change.
To see the magic you are going to have to click on this link, because sometimes the internet is an evil place where embedding is impossible.
6. In an effort to waste time unintentionally, I made an 8tracks album for Kwanza (not really, it’s for valentine’s day… not sure if you’ve ever heard of it).
7. Now let’s count how many times I just wrote the word valentine (<that counts). 11! Yay, for days about hearts!
So a couple weeks ago, when I got back from break I was looking at my walls and thought they were the most boring thing in the world. So I decided to make my walls a clothesline for cards… a cards-line if you will. So here it is:
And this is what it looks like at night, with my canopy lights on!
So it’s official. I am now Russel Crowe in the movie A Beautiful Mind.
a great VDay.
I made vulgar valentines for my friends. Here is one of them. I might post all of them on flickr later.